Travelling to Airport
- Do I have to wait out on the street?
No our drivers will call you on approach to let you know how far away they are, this will give you time to be ready
- What days do you operate?
We operate 365 days of the year
- Why do I have to be ready 15 min before I’m due to be picked up?
Because Sydney traffic is unpredictable, its unrealistic to give an exact time for your pick up. To be fair on other passengers on board we ask that you are ready so that when the driver arrives we don’t inconvenience any passengers on the bus
- Why does the driver make me wait until he puts my luggage in the bus?
There have been instances where items have been left behind, we rather be safe than sorry.
- What if the driver damages my luggage?
The driver will take utmost care in loading your luggage, but if you have concerns you are more than welcome to load and unload your own luggage. Drivers are not responsible for any damage accidentally caused to your luggage
- What hours do you work from?
The drivers start their pick ups from 4am in the morning, we can pick up earlier but there is a $10 surcharge payable to driver on day.